For esports executives, venues, clubs, destinations, architects, developers, investors, suppliers & more...
Next Stop Esports set the stage for a new forum to educate and inform venues and destinations of all kinds on the opportunities that exist within esports, including building a long-term esports strategy. At the same time, it brought esports ready destinations together with esports publishers, rights holders, teams and tournament organisers. For more information, please contact Sam Wibrew on Tel: +44 (0)20 8133 7678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next Stop Esports - which took place in July 2021 - was designed to complement our Esports Venue Summit event, which launched to huge industry acclaim last October, attracting over 1,200 virtual attendees from over 70 countries - and will return as an in-person event at Twickenham Stadium from 3-4 November (followed by a Global Online Week: Virtual Americas, APAC & EMEA from 15-18 November).
Essential for venue officials keen to learn more specific information about how they can take the next steps in starting to create an esports strategy for their own facility, Next Stop Esports was designed to:
1) Help educate venues of all kinds:
- Understand what kind of esports events they should look to host – How they can incorporate esports into their permanent space and/or event calendars
- What changes they need to make in terms of infrastructure and operations to be ‘Esports Ready’
- Put a strategy in place to establish local legitimacy – through creating permanent esports spaces to then grow their esports content and local footprint to build their credibility with esports tournament organisers
2) Help venues and destinations promote themselves as being ‘Esports Ready’ and to showcase their facilities to esports events right holders, tournament and league organisers looking to find suitable new venues to host future esports events.
Attendees have a unique opportunity to learn, network and engage with highly experienced esports industry professionals, including consultants who have a proven track record of helping venues successfully add esports events as a new sustainable revenue stream. Esports events right holders, tournament and league organisers also share their advice regarding the key factors that they use when evaluating the suitability of a new potential venue.
"Venues are an important part of the ecosystem that drive competitive integrity and connect more gamers to esports.”
Founder / CEO
THE SECOND ESPORTS VENUE SUMMIT WILL TAKE PLACE LIVE AT TWICKENHAM STADIUM, LONDON, UK, FROM 3-4 NOVEMBER 2021 WITH THE GLOBAL ONLINE WEEK: Virtual America, APAC & EMEA from 15-18 NOVEMBER 2021