Esports industry collaboration
Do you offer services or products which can be used in venues looking to host esports events?
Are you looking to develop new relationships AND project opportunities with entertainment and multi-purpose venues of all kinds? Or with esports tournament organisers and rights holders?
As venues around the globe finalise their reopening plans, there is a growing awareness of their need to diversify their revenue streams and engage with new audiences to claw back their recent revenue losses.
Esports tournaments and events offer incredible opportunities for ALL kinds of venues to do exactly that, including sports venues and teams, cinemas, performing arts venues, convention centres, hotels and many more!
Next Stop Esports will help educate venues of all kinds to understand esports and its audience, the kinds of events they can potentially host, changes they can make to create a more ‘flexible venue’ and how to establish local legitimacy through growing their esports content.
- esports team owners & senior executives
- esports tournament/league organisers
- esports property owners, operators & games developers
- Senior Executives from Stadiums and Arenas & Multi-Purpose Entertainment Venues,
- Senior Executives from Theatres, Performing Arts Venues, Convention Centres, Major Hotel Chains, Theme Parks, Cinemas, Shopping Malls and Mixed use development projects
- Municipal/local authority Sports Department and Sports Commission officials
- Convention & Visitor Bureau Officials & Destination Marketing Organisations
- Venue Operating and Property Management Companies
- events rights holders & cities/venues bidding to host future esports events
- Architects and commercial suppliers who can help make venues ‘esports ready’
SESSION SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES
Join Buro Happold, IHSE, Populous and Forum by Nowy Styl in booking a ‘Session Sponsorship Package’ to position yourselves as an esports ‘industry collaborator’ able to help venues of all kinds develop their own esports event program.
- Sponsorship of one of the key sessions - The session moderator will make reference to your sponsorship when introducing the panellists at the start of the session + your logo will be placed on the intro screen
- Company profile and logo on event website (with link) and selected marketing materials
- Recognition of sponsorship on the online platform. Includes placement of their company logo, Url and the posting of their company materials which people will be invited to download.
- SALES LEADS! – Post show we will share the data with you of the virtual week attendees, (with GDPR requirements) – Our Esports Venue Summit 2020 Virtual Event attracted 1200 attendees!
- Unlimited passes for their staff and key clients to attend the event.
- SPEAKER SLOT- The opportunity for a company representative to join a relevant panel discussion.
- eNetworking - maximize your interaction and engagement with all attendees during our networking breaks with a guaranteed table on our Remo eNetworking platform. Includes logo on the table, plus popup sponsor banner and the opportunity to run videos and presentations whilst engaging in ‘cam to cam’ discussions with visitors to your table.
Post Event Marketing Package including:
- A 2-page spread (1-page company profile, 1-page advertisement in our online Esports Buyers Guide
- Editorial and advertising package in the Q3 issue of PanStadia & Arena Management Magazine, distributed to over 26,500 sports venue professionals PLUS esports industry executives.
Contact Sam Wibrew to learn more about this and other sponsorship opportunities.
Head of Stadia & Esports Portfolio
PanStadia & Arena Management Magazine
Esports Venue Summit
Direct Tel: +44 (0)208 133 7678