Esports Venues & Events supplement
Esports Venue Summit is proud to act as official supporter of the new PanStadia & Arena Management (PS&AM) magazine special digital supplement on Esports Venues & Events – key factors driving venue design, technology and event production.
Esports is the fastest growing live entertainment sector in the world and hospitality and commercial spaces (from large venues and purpose-built city centre entertainment 'hubs' to leisure centres and bars) can capitalise on this as an additional revenue generator as the lockdown restrictions start to ease.
The supplement features a host of inspiring articles to help your venue and event spaces survive and thrive following the coronavirus pandemic.
#SurviveAndThrive #venues4esports #esportsspaces
More chances to contribute
PanStadia & Arena Management magazine now features a regular esports section every quarter, so we’d love to hear from you about:
- Key design features for bespoke esports venues
- Current approaches to esports venue design
- Your own design ideas for esports venues
- The use of technology for the ultimate fan experience
- Key takeaways from your live esports events
- Common mistakes in running esports events
- How can esports adapt to the new normal after coronavirus
Please email the editor, John Sheehan, with a synopsis of your ideas for FREE inclusion* in PanStadia & Arena Management magazine’s regular esports section at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* publication is at the discretion of the editor who also reserves the right to edit articles as required