Esports Buyers' Guide
PanStadia & Arena Management magazine has launched a buyers' guide on Esports Venues & Events – key factors driving venue design, technology and event production
Esports is the fastest growing live entertainment sector in the world and hospitality and commercial spaces (from large venues and purpose-built city centre entertainment 'hubs' to leisure centres and bars) can capitalise on this as an additional revenue generator as the lockdown restrictions start to ease.
To help you make the most of this exciting market, Panstadia & Arena Management magazine has launched the Esports Buyers’ Guide, which features the leading companies involved in the sector and highlights specialists supplying everything from broadcast services and equipment to seating, video displays and architectural services.
#SurviveAndThrive #venues4esports #esportsspaces
More chances to contribute
PanStadia & Arena Management magazine now features a regular esports section every quarter, so we’d love to hear from you about:
- Key design features for bespoke esports venues
- Current approaches to esports venue design
- Your own design ideas for esports venues
- The use of technology for the ultimate fan experience
- Key takeaways from your live esports events
- Common mistakes in running esports events
- How can esports adapt to the new normal after coronavirus
Please email the editor, John Sheehan, with a synopsis of your ideas for FREE inclusion* in PanStadia & Arena Management magazine’s regular esports section at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* publication is at the discretion of the editor who also reserves the right to edit articles as required