Discover, Learn, Share, Network - online
Next Stop Esports sets the stage for a new forum to educate and inform venues of all kinds on the opportunities that exist within esports, including building a long term esports strategy. For more information, please contact Sam Wibrew on Tel: +44 (0)20 8133 7678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next Stop Esports is designed to complement our Esports Venue Summit event, which launched to huge industry acclaim last October, attracting over 1,200 virtual attendees from over 70 countries.
Following the show, we were inundated with enquiries from a huge variety of venue officials, keen to learn more specific information about how they can take the next steps in starting to create an esports strategy for their own facility.
As a direct result of these enquiries, Next Stop Esports is designed to:
1) Help educate venues of all kinds:
- Understand what kind of esports events they should look to host – How they can incorporate esports into their permanent space and/or event calendars
- What changes they need to make in terms of infrastructure and operations to be ‘Esports Ready’
- Put a strategy in place to establish local legitimacy – through creating permanent esports spaces to then grow their esports content and local footprint to build their credibility with esports tournament organisers
2) Promote themselves as being ‘Esports Ready’ and to showcase their facilities to esports events right holders, tournament and league organisers looking to find suitable new venues to host future esports events.
Attendees will have a unique opportunity to learn, network and engage with highly experienced esports industry professionals, including consultants who have a proven track record of helping venues successfully add esports events as a new sustainable revenue stream. Esports events right holders, tournament and league organisers will also share their advice regarding the key factors that they use when evaluating the suitability of a new potential venue.
"Venues are an important part of the ecosystem that drive competitive integrity and connect more gamers to esports.”
Founder / CEO
" The timing of Esports Venue Summit (EVS) is perfect for connecting the esports community with the venue community.
" Now recognised as the fastest rising segment of the entertainment industry, esports is vying with the music sector for the live event consumer spend.
" With stadia and arenas seeing tens of thousands watching their heroes compete on the digital battlefields for millions of dollars of prize money, EVS is the perfect platform to discuss the opportunities in this sector and to understand the requirements of this evolving global industry."
THE SECOND ESPORTS VENUE SUMMIT WILL TAKE PLACE LIVE AT TWICKENHAM STADIUM, LONDON, UK, FROM 3-4 NOVEMBER 2021 WITH THE VIRTUAL EVENT WEEK 15-18 NOVEMBER 2021